Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I just encountered this blog: http://tbrchallenge.blogspot.com/. The idea is that you pick 12 books - one for each month of 2008 - that you've been wanting to read for 6 months or longer, but haven't gotten around to.

I have a lot more than 12 books on my TBR list, so this seems like a good way to keep my blog going and work on all those TBRs. Here is my list with those I have already read in red.

Asch, Scholem. The Nazarene: A Novel Based on the Life of Christ
Bell, Thomas. Out of This Furnace
Campbell, Will D. Forty Acres and a Goat
Chesterton, G. K.
Orthodoxy
Gray, Zane. Betty Zane
Grumbach, Doris. Life in a Day
Keating Thomas. Open Mind, Open Heart
Kisly, Lorraine. Ordinary Graces (this book is not meant to be read at one sitting, so this will take awhile to finish
Manning, Brendan. The Wisdom of Tenderness: What Happens When God's Fierce Mercy Transforms Our Lives
Harris, Jan. Quiet in His Presence
Russo, Richard. Straight Man
Undset, S
igrid. The Bridal Wreath

No comments: