Friday, December 07, 2007

I am so glad we have gotten to Library Thing. I never wanted to be a cataloger, but I love Library Thing. I have been a lifetime member since May 2007. I do not have all of my books in my library yet, but what is in there might surprise you.

I buy adult fiction for Pamunkey and have a great time doing it. Also if you looked at my reading log, you would see that I read mostly fiction. So wouldn't it make sense that my library at Library Thing would tend to be fiction?

I have put random books on the left hand side of this page. I think this service from Library Thing is fun. Plus it proves that I have added at least five books so I have completed my 8th thing.

However, when you look over there - what do you see? I have 271 books in my library and 260 of them have the tag non-fiction. This is a good reflection of my personal library. SO, what books did you add to Library Thing?

2 comments:

deano said...

WeavingLibrarian,
I see you have been working really hard with your 20 things. I looked at the video you sent and beleive me I have those days sometimes, maybe I'll try getting under my desk and see what happens.
Deano

deano said...

Sorry, maybe I will learn how to spell one day. I spelled believe wrong in my comment.
Deano